60 inch 8 drawer master dresser with all the splits; cracks; knot holes – all of the aging and refining that can only be provided by Mother Nature herself.
Finish: White & Buckskin
Primary Finish: White
Secondary Finish: White & Buckskin
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Vaughan Bassett has developed a patent-pending process that allows them to accelerate how wood ages. We have kept the splits; knots; cracks; and the bold grain pattern found in Oak lumber to create this reclaimed look in this beautiful and unique bedroom
- Made from American White Oak Solids and White Oak Veneers
- French Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Kenlin Rite-Trak drawer guide system (metal on metal)
- Mortise and Tenon construction
- Complies with ASTM International F2057; a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. Anti-tip kit included.
- Vaughan Bassett replaces every tree used to produce its furniture. Over the last 15 or so years; 2 million trees have been planted.